It has been long that CRM came into industry and became the backbone of most of the businesses. It has taken a long route from just making the business handle their customer and storing information about them to giving customers the best experience of the products or services.
There are lots of CRM which has captures the most part of market but with their own limitations as follows:
Salesforce CRM : The best platform available for managing lead, customers, opportunities and task. There is no competition to salesforce when it comes to market share but it has got it own limitation in terms of catering to Indian small businesses. Because of too many functionalities and long learning curve make it bit difficult for the small businesses to think of sales force.
Zoho CRM : It is a good platform and has recently picked up a good pace in terms of capturing the market share. It has got great flexibility if you want to customise it as per your own needs. This is also the limitation with it that you need an expert to get on to it.
What Next Generation CRM Must Have:
1) Big Data Capability : Upcoming CRM must have inbuilt fast processing of data and give useful insights on the go.
2) AI Inbuilt : CRM need to have Artificial Intelligence built into it so as to look into the future growth and also find out deep analysis of the operations happening across organisation captured using CRM.
3) Machine Learning : Now ML has come a long way and have got a close relationship with Big Data where Machine learning is making Big data analysis much more useful and focussed. It is helping users to take big decision and too big accuracy.
Why Aasaan CRM?
We have tried to capture the needs of small businesses in a small packet and trying to give a ready made package to the end user. You do not need any customisation here and most of the things that you may need have already been taken care of.
Features of Aasaan CRM:
1) Manage Your Leads/Potential Customer with the click of a button.
2) Follow Up with them with easy to use user interface.
3) Automated follow ups with client
4) Easily Convert your leads to clients
5) Manage your employees
6) Manage Task efficiently with proper alerts and reminders
7) User Access Management
8) Beautiful Dashboards with all the insights that a management may need.